Home Safety Checklist: Here are a few things to consider to keep things safe in your home.
- Do you have emergency phone numbers by the phone?
- Are any electrical outlets exposed?
- Do you know how to quickly turn off the electricity and gas in an emergency?
- Make sure that your fire alarms and carbon monoxide detectors are up to date, working properly and have new batteries. A good time to remember to check on these is the first day of fall and the first day of spring.
- Is your fire extinguisher easily acc...