Bloomington, MN Real Estate
Simply make your selection and see instant results within your price range:
Find the Perfect Home for Sale in Bloomington, MN
Nestled against the Minnesota River just 10 miles south of Minneapolis, Bloomington is a thriving city in Hennepin County that’s home to around 85,000 residents as of the most recent census. With ample attractions and amenities, a wide variety of homes, and an incredible location that makes commuting a breeze, this may be the perfect spot to call home.
Coming Home to Bloomington
If you’re considering purchasing real estate in Bloomington, there’s a home for every budget and taste, from modern condos and cozy ramblers to spacious estates. Living here puts you just a few minutes from Downtown Minneapolis, St. Paul, and the airport, and travel between the cities is easy as Interstate 494 makes up the northern border of the town while Route 77 and I-35 both run north-south through town. Lyndale Avenue even runs straight through Bloomington, north into the popular Uptown neighborhood where shopping and dining abound near Bde Maka Ska and Lake Harriet.
But the best thing about living here is that you don’t even have to leave town to get everything you need and want to do. Bloomington is popular with visitors, drawing millions of people each year to the Mall of America®, the largest mall in the United States. But that’s not all that the city has to offer!
The Mall of America
The nationally known Mall of America® isn’t just a shopping center, it’s an experience! Inside, you’ll find:
- Barnes & Noble
- Amazon 4-Star
And of course fashion options ranging from The Gap to Gucci and everything in between!
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
- Cadillac Ranch
- Cedar + Stone Urban Table
- Twin City Grill
- Sea Life Minnesota Aquarium
- Crayola Experience
- Rock of Ages Blacklight Minigolf
- The Escape Game
- CMX Market Cinema Experience
- Nickelodeon Universe
Outdoor Amenities and Recreation in Bloomington
Of course, the Mall is just one small part of what makes Bloomington a great place to call home. If you love to get outdoors, there’s something to do throughout all four seasons.
- Hyland Hills Ski Area has skiing and snowboarding across 9 runs plus a terrain park and a chalet to enjoy.
- Hyland Lake Park Reserve & Recreation Area features a sprawling playground, programs at the nature center, and ample trails.
- Dwan Golf Course – a public golf course
- Olympic Hills Golf Club – a private golf club
- Fort Snelling State Park features hiking, biking, golf, skiing, and swimming in the summer.
There are also multiple smaller, city parks that offer walking paths, playgrounds, splash pads, and sport fields.
Schools in Bloomington
If you’re looking at homes for sale in Bloomington, MN, you may also be concerned about the schools in the area. The city is served by Bloomington Public Schools and offers the following options:
- Indian Mounds
- Oak Grove
- Poplar Bridge
- Valley View
- Oak Grove Middle School
- Olson Middle School
- Valley View
- John F. Kennedy High School (Central and East Bloomington)
- Thomas Jefferson High School (West Bloomington)
If you’d prefer private education, there are
- Carondelet Catholic School (K-8)
- Academy of Holy Angels (9-12)
- Blessed Trinity (PK-8)
- St. John the Baptist (PK-8)
- Benilde-St. Margaret’s (7-12)
- Shakopee Area Catholic School (PK-8)
- Lake Country (PK-8)
- Avail Academy (K-12)
Contact Us for Bloomington, MN Homes for Sale
If you are ready to buy or sell a home in Bloomington, contact the team at Stutsman Realty, Inc. We work with clients across the Twin Cities, connecting people with their dream home! Reach out to us today at (952)927-4144 or fill out our contact form to get started!