Edina Neighborhoods and Homes for Sale
Edina Real Estate
Simply make your selection and see instant results within your price range:
Discover Edina, Minnesota
Edina, Minnesota is an inner ring suburb located just to the southwest of Minneapolis in Hennepin County. Originally a part of Richfield, it split from the town back in 1888 and has been an independent town ever since. Like the other southern suburbs, Edina was a quiet farming community until after World War II when the population rapidly grew. In 1950, there were fewer than 10,000 residents, and by 1960, over 30,000 people were living in the town. Since then, the population continues to steadily grow as more businesses move to the area, as well as close proximity to Interstate 464, State Highway 100, and State Highway 62 make commuting to Bloomington and Minneapolis quick and easy.
Recreation and Amenities in Edina
Whether you enjoy fine dining, shopping, culture, or outdoor recreation, living in Edina means you don’t even have to leave city limits to experience them.
Popular outdoor spaces include:
- Rosland Park: Playgrounds, sporting fields and courts, fishing, swimming, and disc golf;
- Braemar Golf Course: An 18-hole public golf course;
- Edina Aquatic Center: Olympic pool, water slides, splash pad, and playground;
- Pamela Park: Ice skating, hockey, picnic areas, and multi-use fields for sports over 62 acres;
- Bredesen Park: 206 acres of biking and walking trails as part of the Nine Mile Creek Regional trail
There are also several private country clubs in Edina where golf and other recreation is offered to members.
Additional features in Edina include:
- Southdale Center: A two story mall for shopping and dining featuring Macy’s, Apple, Dave & Busters, and a variety of shops and restaurants;
- The Galleria Edina: An upscale, contemporary mall featuring COACH, Crate and Barrel, Pottery Barn, and Kate Spade as well as multiple restaurants;
- Edina Art Centers offers classes, workshops, and displays by local artists.
Schools in Edina
Edina Public Schools serves the area and consists of nine schools total:
- Concord Elementary
- Creek Valley Elementary
- Cornelia Elementary
- Highlands Elementary
- Countryside Elementary
- Normandale Elementary
- South View Middle School
- Valley View Middle School
- Edina High School (2020 Collegiate Success Award Winner)
In addition to the public schools, there are numerous private schools in and around the area.
- Carondelet Catholic School (K-8)
- DeLaSalle High School (9-12)
- Academy of Holy Angels (9-12)
- St. John the Baptist Catholic School (PK-8)
- Benilde-St. Margaret’s (7-12)
- Breck School (K-12)
- Our Lady of Grace (K-12)
- Minnehaha Academy (PK-12)
- Avail Academy (K-12)
Contact Us for Edina Homes for Sale
If you are ready to buy or sell Edina real estate, contact the team at Stutsman Realty, Inc. We work with clients across the Twin Cities, connecting people with their dream home! Reach out to us today at (952)927-4144 or fill out our contact form to get started!