Linden Hills: A Community Between Lake Calhoun & Lake Harriet
Linden Hills is a distinctive community in southwest Minneapolis. This beautiful Hennepin County community sits nestled between Lake Calhoun and Lake Harriet – guaranteeing its residents a fantastic quality of life. This community, which is often called “a small town in the city,” is a favorite among interested Minneapolis area home buyers.
Linden Hills Real Estate
Simply make your selection and see instant results within your price range:
Plenty Of Activities in Linden Hills
Perhaps what makes Linden Hills so special is its amazing location. Not only is the community located between two gorgeous lakes, but it is also just a short drive from downtown Minneapolis.
What’s more, Linden Hills provides its residents with an array of recreational amenities, including:
- Boutique shops
- Local restaurants
- A thriving downtown shopping district
- Several community parks, many of which have tennis courts and playgrounds
- Easy access to the Grand Rounds National Scenic Byway
- And so much more!
Linden Hills boasts more than 7,300 residents today and is growing!
Linden Hills Offers Excellent Neighborhood Schools
As experienced Minneapolis area REALTORS, we know many buyers want to find a home that’s near high-performing schools.
At Linden Hills, you’ll find just that! Here are some of the quality public and private schools zoned for Linden Hills:
- Benilde – St Margaret’s School, private
- Calvin Christian School, private
- Golden Years Montessori School, private
- Groves Academy, private
- Holy Family Academy, private
- Park Spanish Immersion School, public
- Susan Lindgren Intermediate School, public
- And more!
Linden Hills Community Real Estate
Originally developed as a “cottage city” for lake cabins, Linden Hills has grown into a thriving community.
We’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have as well as provide you with such helpful Minneapolis home buying tools as: